Our services for international students at the University of Münster include:
- Advice on learning techniques
- Decision-making support (e.g. changing majors or when in doubt of your choice of degree programme)
- "Endspurt" (Home Stretch): study completion advice
- Workshops on learning techniques and coping with stress (only in German)
- psychological counselling to students dealing with personal difficulties caused by or which are influencing their studies
Our advice services are person-centred, i.e. we focus on you and your concrete problems. By providing relevant information, examining your personal circumstances and taking into account objective aspects, we work together with you to develop individualised solutions and potential courses of action.