C-TEST SUMMER TERM 2021
Information about the C-Test procedure :
The C-Test is a placement test helping us to assure that you can attend language classes that suit your language level. To get an accurate result, it is therefore necessary that you do this test by yourself and without any aids. Our teachers may relocate students to other groups in the first weeks if they find that the C-Test score does not reflect their language level.
The C-Test can only be taken once per term, henceforth we strongly advise students to practice with our demoversion here prior to taking the C-Test.
The C-Test will be conducted online and is free of charge this term.
Once you have successfully logged in here , you can immediately take the C-Test.
Dates and deadlines :
- The C-Test in English, French, Italian and Spanish can be taken from 29 March 2021 until 14 April 2021 included.
- Course registration for foreign languages begins on 31 March 2021 - 12pm.
- The deadline for course applications (except German) is 14 April, 6pm.
- The C-Test for German as a foreign language (DaF) can be taken from 29 March 2021 until 21 April 2021 included.
- Course registration for German as a foreign language (DaF) begins on 31 March 2021 - 12pm
- The deadline for German course applications is Wednesday, 21 April, 4pm.
You need to login on this page in order to take the C-Test.
Prior to taking the C-Test, please practice here with our demo version.