You should study Geoinformatics in Münster when...
- your studies focus on geoinformatics and geographic information science, a field that develops and extends geographic information systems in the widest possible sense,
- you have a bachelor degree in geoinformatics or a geographic information science related field (including information systems and computer science),
- you want to receive your education at one of the leading geoinformatics institutes world-wide,
- you want to learn scientific methods in a practice-oriented way, with close links to running research projects,
- you enjoy an English study program, embedded in an international learning environment of international students and teachers,
- you want to live in one of the most liveable cities world-wide (Münster won the LivCom award 2004),
- you enjoy studying in a city with a university that has 40000 students studying in a wide range of about 120 disciplines, and that offers a vivid and colorful environment,
- you want to be among a small number of selected students, and like a study that has many intereactions with teachers and researchers at the institute.
Unique selling points of the Geoinformatics Masters Program are
- taught entirely in English
- based on a Bachelors degree in Geoinformatics, or a similar program
- emphasis on Geoinformatics and geospatial information science instead of focussing on geographic information systems.
Graduates of this study program will continue in having a competitive advantage in the job market.