Career Talk 2019 at the University of Münster
For the twelfth time, students and graduates of all faculties and in every semester are invited to participate at the Career Talk 2019. There they will have the opportunity to spend an entire day, meeting with selected employers and preparing their future career paths. The primary purpose of the contact fair is to allow participants to speak with company representatives in one-on-one interviews, during which they can specifically discuss their career perspectives, e.g. internships in Germany, internships abroad, direct employment in the company, supervised thesis and dissertation work or trainee programmes.
The individual sessions will be accompanied by a diverse program, including a panel discussion with company representatives at the beginning of the day, numerous events on applying and launching a career in Germany and abroad, company presentations and a joint luncheon at which you can build and expand your network of contacts.
Please read the information provided in the section “Registration”.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Wednesday, 26 June 2019, 9:30 am – 5 pm
- Conference centre “Akademie Franz Hitze Haus”
- Kardinal-von-Galen-Ring 50 | 48149 Münster
- ALTANA AG
- Axel Springer AG
- Deloitte GmbH
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Mondelēz International
Joint program for all the participants:
- 9:30 am –11 am Welcome address and follow-up discussion with all participants
- 1 pm –2 pm Luncheon with participants and company representatives
- Individually arranged program comprised of one-on-one interviews, employer presentations, mini workshops and consultation services on career orientation:
- 11 am –1 pm Half-hour long personal interviews and parallel accompanying programme
- 2 pm –5 pm Half-hour long personal interviews and parallel accompanying programme
- Career Talk is exclusively targeted at students, doctoral candidates and graduates of the University of Münster.
- Participation is free of charge.
- Advance registration is necessary if you wish to participate in the entire Career Talk program (interviews, joint luncheon with employers and accompanying program).
- Registration is only possible using the provided online registration form. First save the form onto your hard drive and open it using a PDF program (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader). If you encounter any problems, please contact email@example.com.
- You can sign up for personal interviews with one or more of the representative companies. Please use a separate form for each company.
- We cannot consider your registration unless you check the box at the bottom, indicating your consent to having your personal data processed.
- Save the registration form using the following format: Last Name-First Name-Company Name.pdf, e.g. Mustermann-Max-Infineon.pdf
- Create another PDF with your CV and save the file using the following format: “Last Name-First Name-Lebenslauf.pdf”, e.g. Mustermann-Max-Lebenslauf.pdf
- You can obtain helpful advice on writing CVs in our short seminar “The ABCs of Written Applications in Germany” which is offered (in German) on a regular basis. If you require individual support, please contact Ms Janna Rademacher.
- Attach your registration form(s) and your CV to an email with the subject line “Anmeldung Career Talk 2019” and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The registration deadline is 19 May 2019.
- All applicants will be informed in advance by the Careers Service about which interviews they have been invited to.
- All students, doctoral candidates and graduates may participate in the joint luncheon with the company representatives and accompanying programmes regardless of whether their interview request(s) have been granted.
- If there are places still open for the accompanying programme following the registration deadline, you can sign up to participate in those events (but not the personal interviews with the employers) by visiting www.careertalk.de.
Data protection policy
We protect the personal data of all participants. Personal data is defined as data which can be traced back to the identity of the participant. The data provided in the registration form(s) is treated confidentially and used in accordance with current data protection regulations. For this event, your personal data is stored by the Careers Service and processed for the purpose of the Career Talk registration. It will not be shared with or forwarded to third parties.
For more details on the data protection policy of the Careers Service, visit: https://www.uni-muenster.de/CareerService/service/datenschutzerklaerung.shtml
The participating companies have access to the personal data of those participants who have explicitly requested a personal interview. This data will not be accessible to third parties at any time.