Veranstaltung des Career Service der WWU:
A.1.12 Career Orientation and Application Techniques (2 CP)
In this workshop you will be given the opportunity to work on two central aspects of your career start: On the one hand, we will focus on your professional options that your studies could open. On the other hand, we will deal with your individual application strategy.
First meeting (Wednesday, 15 January 2020)
- Morning session: central aspects of professional orientation.
- Afternoon session: central aspects of written applications in Germany.
One week online period (Learnweb):
- You will be working on your professional profile and your written application.
Second meeting (Wednesday, 22 January 2020)
- Evaluation and enhancement of your profile. Feedback regarding the content of your application.
Who can take part?
All those who are currently studying or doing their doctorate at the University of Münster or who passed their final examinations at the University of Münster during the past year.
Leistungspunkte in den Allgemeinen Studien2
Scheduled date & time:
- Wednesday, 15 January 2020, 10.15 a.m.–4.45 p.m., (seminar room 1)
- Wednesday, 22 January 2020, 10.15 a.m.–4.45 p.m., (seminar room 2)
The workshop runs over two days.
Seminar room 1 or 2 (see above)
Andreas Eimer, M.A., MSc
Head of the Careers Service
Janna Rademacher, M.A.
Careers Service staff member
How can I obtain credit points?
If you are a Bachelor student and would like to obtain credit points by participating in a Careers Service event within the framework of General Studies (Allgemeine Studien), you are required to write a three-page reflection after having participated in the event and to submit this reflection by Friday, 28 February 2020, to the Careers Service.
The regulation above applies accordingly if you want to obtain credit points in study programmes other than the ”Zwei-Fach-Bachelor”.
You can find important information regarding the reflection here: www.uni-muenster.de/CareerService/en/programm/essay.html
How do I register for the events?
- You have to register online with the Careers Service: https://sso.uni-muenster.de/CareerService/php/wise_anmeldung.php?vid=A.1.12
- If you would like to obtain credit points within the General Studies framework (Allgemeine Studien) of the Bachelor degree courses, you will also have to register with QISPOS (in German only): www.uni-muenster.de/studium/en/pruefungen/qispos.html
The Careers Service staff cannot register you with QISPOS. We are able to record your credit points only if you register in time with both systems. Please keep the QISPOS registration deadlines in mind.
How do I cancel my registration?
If you are registered but cannot take part in the event, please make sure to cancel in time: www.uni-muenster.de/CareerService/Abmeldung
If you have any questions, please contact:
University of Münster Careers Service
Telephone: 0251 83-32293