Florin Filimon, MA
Participation in the Collaborative Research Centre/ SFB 1150
- Research assistant of project C02 The function of the Supernatural in the Process of Imperial Decision-Making in Byzantium (6th to 12th centuries)
- Member of the Research Platform II Decision-making in theories of power and violence and III Decision-making in individualistic action and social theories
- Member of the study group Experten und Entscheiden
- Member of the study group Rulers, Prophets, and Scholars – Transmediterranean Perspectives on the Pre-Modern Era
- Occult sciences in Byzantium
- Imperial decision-making
|2015-2019||Scientific Researcher in the SFB 115|
|2014-2015||Master of Arts in Medieval Studies, Central European University, Budapest|
|2012, June – August||Research grant offered by Hamburg University. Title of the project: The Religious Lyric of Synesius Bishop of Cyrene|
|2011-2014 and July 2015 – October 2015||Editor at the Patristics Department of Romanian Patriarchate Publishing Houses|
|2011-2013||Master of Arts in Classics, University of Buchares|
|2010, December-2011, June||Research Assistant of Prof. Octavian Gordon|
|2008-2011||Bachelor of Arts in Classics, University of Buchares|
Aufsätze in Zeitschriften und Sammelbänden
- Semnificațiile lui fides și a derivaților săi in memorandumul trimis de Mihai Viteazul regelui Rudolf al II-lea în 17 ianuarie 1601’ [‘The significations of fides and its derivatives in the memorandum sent by Michael the Brave to King Rudolf II in January 17, 1601’], in: Itinera 9 (2011), S. 43-44.
- Hieronymus, Eptolae LXV & LXXX, translated by Florin Filimon in: Hieronymus, Epistolae LIII-C (forthcoming).
- Hieronymus, Epistola LI, translated by Florin Filimon in: Hieronymus, Epistolae I- LII, PSB 9 (new series), Bucharest, 2014, pp. 342-357.
- Basilius Magnus, Regulae Fusius Tractatae, translated by Florin Filimon in: Basilius Magnus, Moral and Ascetic Writings, PSB 5 (new series), Bucharest, 2013, pp. 205-309.