Research, support, and guidance related to the Corona Pandemic by the WWU-department of Psychology
Current (international) contributions related to the Corona Panemic can be found below
The list provides an overview on the current running international studies and activities. Feel free to participate!
Work & Economics
- Interviewstudy on drastic changes of the work process due to the Corona Pandemic
// Link will be updated soon...
Lea Müller, Guido Hertel, Christoph Nohe, Meinald Thielsch
- Review on the challenges and opportunities of the Corona Pandemic for Economic Psychology:
Rudolph, C. W., Allan, B., Clark, M., Hertel, G., Hirschi, A., Kunze, F., Shockley, K., Shoss, M., Sonnentag, S., & Zacher, H. (accepted). Pandemics: Implications for Research and Practice in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice.
// go to article
Education, family & society
- Online-survey "How do families experience the Corona Crisis?“
- Online-survey: "The Pandemic Project: The study of people during COVID-19"
Katharina Salo, Lisanne Pauw & Anne Milek
- Call for Papers! Special Issue: "Stay safe and stay at home! Research on language and communication related to Corona"
Regina Jucks, Friederike Hendriks
- Studie zu COVID-19-spezifischen Verschwörungserzählungen als Kooperationsprojekt (Münster - -Mainz - London)
// ask for more information
- Estimating the undetected infections in the Covid-19 outbreak by harnessing capture-recapture methods
Visit the german site for additional germany-specific research and activities.