Learnweg-Angebot des Forschungsprojekt Fußball & Gesellschaft
- Lehrende/r: Jana Amtsberg
- Lehrende/r: Thomas Dierschke
- Lehrende/r: Christian Albert Josef Erll
- Lehrende/r: Marko Heyse
- Lehrende/r: Institut für Soziologie Projekt \"Münster-Barometer\"
- Lehrende/r: Tim Ziesmann
"Experience is Our Success" (EOS) is a project of 6 European partners from Austria, the Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary and Slovakia funded with support from the European Commission within the framework of the Lifelong Learning Programme for adult education (Grundtvig).
The main objective of this learning partnership is to exchange experiences and information on how to better (re)integrate disadvantaged older people (aged 50+) into the labour market by means of innovative methods of education and training.
The idea behind EOS is that adult learners participating in activities focused on improving their self-esteem, motivation, and competencies are much more likely to feel positive about their chances on the labour market and, thereby, will contribute to a more effective development of human resources.
Moreover, EOS seeks to reduce age discrimination by raising awareness of older people's talents and potential among employers.
- Lehrende/r: Katy Teubener
- Lehrende/r: Christel Gärtner
- Lehrende/r: Klaus Große Kracht
- Lehrende/r: Felicity Jensz
- ZTS-Mitglied: Michael Gubo
- ZTS-Mitglied: Franka Haak
- ZTS-Mitglied: Peter Isenböck
- ZTS-Mitglied: Jasper Korte
- ZTS-Mitglied: Joachim Renn
- ZTS-Mitglied: Rainer Schützeichel