Veranstaltung des Career Service der WWU:
A.5.4 CV and Cover letter - How to apply in English (8 stamps)
Attention: Contrary to the information in the print version of our programme this seminar will take place online.
Do you plan to do an internship abroad or to work abroad permanently? In English-speaking countries, various aspects of CVs and cover letters are different from how they are written and arranged in Germany. In this workshop, you will learn about different variations of cover letters and CVs in English, depending on your country of choice. Which documents and information are required? What should you focus on? During the workshop, please feel free to ask any questions you have about the topic, such as how to find interesting job offers, how to prepare for an interview, or any other aspects that might be relevant to you. You are very welcome to bring your own digital English CV and cover letter to the meeting. The language of this workshop is English.
- You will understand the English application process.
- You will learn guidelines.
- You will identify intercultural competencies.
Who can take part?
All those who are currently studying or doing their doctorate at the University of Münster or who passed their final examinations at the University of Münster during the past year.
Leistungspunkte in den Allgemeinen StudienSiehe http://www.uni-muenster.de/CareerService/programm/stempel.html
Scheduled date & time:
- Monday, 31st May 2021, 10.15 a.m.–4.45 p.m.
The seminar will take place online via Zoom. Login details will be provided in advance.
Carina Koch / Ruth Nolden
Registration, deregistration, and credit points:
- Please register online for this event: https://sso.uni-muenster.de/CareerService/php/sose_anmeldung.php?vid=A.5.4
- Please find further information on registration (including admission prerequisites), deregistration, and on how to obtain credit points on this page www.uni-muenster.de/CareerService/programm/stempel.html#id3