Veranstaltung des Career Service der WWU:
A.5.1 „It’s a jungle out there.“ Online job sites and how to use them (2 stamps)
If you are or will be looking for an internship or a job, you will probably use online job portals during your search. Maybe you already know a few – but are those right for you? Do you find it hard to choose when faced with more than 2,000 online job portals? Do you feel like searching in the wrong place? Do you need some quick-check criteria for judging the quality of a job portal?
This seminar will point out strategies for finding the most appropriate job portals for you, and it will provide you with criteria to quickly judge a job portal’s value and quality. We will apply those to an example, so you can see if those tools work for you. For your preparation, please ponder the following:
- What are my experiences with online job portals?
- What do I find difficult, questionable, aggravating about them?
- Which input do I want to take home from this seminar?
Who can take part?
All those who are currently studying or doing their doctorate at the University of Münster or who passed their final examinations at the University of Münster during the past year.
Leistungspunkte in den Allgemeinen StudienSiehe http://www.uni-muenster.de/CareerService/programm/stempel.html
Wann findet die Veranstaltung statt?
- Dienstag, 21.01.2020, 10:00 – 12:00 Uhr
Seminar room 1
Dr. Berenike Gais
Careers Service staff member
Registration, deregistration, and credit points:
- Please register online for this event: https://sso.uni-muenster.de/CareerService/php/wise_anmeldung.php?vid=A.5.1
- Please find further information on registration (including admission prerequisites), deregistration, and on how to obtain credit points on this page www.uni-muenster.de/CareerService/programm/stempel.html#id3