Are you interested in completing an internship at home or abroad? Great, because the Careers Service sees internships as an important step to gaining invaluable practical experience. To help you carry out your plans, we offer internship counselling which will allow you to reflect on your goals and plan the next steps in your career.
To prepare for your appointment, we urge you to take advantage of the information we have provided online. In this way, you can read up on important internship-related requirements and what you have to do when, where and how: www.uni-muenster.de/CareerService/infos/praktika (in German only).
Where does counselling take place?
Careers Service, Botanicum, Schlossgarten 3, 48149 Münster, Entrance B, Rm. 27
When does counselling take place?
Appointments can be made by phone from Monday to Friday during office hours. Please call Ms Andrea Schröder at +49 251 83-30073.
Tel: +49 251 83-30073
Where can I learn more about internships?
If you want to prepare yourself better for your appointment, we encourage you to take advantage of the following information:
- Video "Preparing for an internship in Germany or abroad”.
- For teaching degree candidates: "Video for teaching degree candidates looking for internships abroad”
- More information is available on our info portal via the theme-based channel ‘Internships’
What should I do in advance to prepare for my appointment?
Watch our video “Vorbereitung eines Praktikums im In- oder Ausland” (“How to Arrange a Work Placement in Germany or Abroad”, in German only) in the University’s Learnweb (accessible with your ZIV user ID). This video provides detailed answers to the most frequently asked questions about work placements. Any unresolved questions can be discussed in detail at your counselling session.
- Video "Vorbereitung eines Praktikums im In- oder Ausland" (accessible with your ZIV user ID)
- For students pursuing a teaching degree: "Video für Lehramtsstudierende, die ein Auslandspraktikum suchen" (accessible with your ZIV user ID)
We recommend you write down your questions and bring them along to your appointment.