You feel overworked? You have no time? You are uncertain whether you have reviewed enough literature? We can assist you. Our home visit service sends a professional information broker to your office or laboratory. On request, the information broker will attend your team meeting. Training courses and information events will be adapted to your needs or those of your group. You determine time, place and topics.
Possible topics to be discussed during home visits:
- Electronic journals and books, email alerts and news feeds, iBooks Author
- Catalogue and borrowing, reference management with RefWorks, open access
- PubMed and other relevant databases, sources of evidence-based medicine
- Rapidoc and interlibrary loan, smartphone, iPhone, iPad
- Web of Science and impact factors, wikis and weblogs
- An overview of the library's services
Who can request home visits?
- Physicians, health and nursing staff and employees of the University Hospital
- Scientists and students of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Münster
- Physicians working at the teaching hospitals [de] of the Faculty of Medicine
How do you book an appointment?
Contact the information staff (firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +49 (0)251 83-58560) and specify your time and topics. We will then get in touch with you and provide you with a customised training course.