Dr. Aaron Scherzinger
Tel: +49 251 83 - 32704
University of Münster
Department of Computer Science
Consultation hour: by appointment
- Biomedical Image Processing and Analysis
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning
- Scientific Visualization and Computer Graphics
Data Exploration in Natural Sciences using Machine Learning and Scientific Visualization
- Professor Dr. Klaus Hinrichs
- Prof. Dr. Xiaoyi Jiang
- Best Contest Award SciVis Contest 2015 - IEEE VIS 2015
- . . ‘GERoMe – a method for evaluating stability of graph extraction algorithms without ground truth.’ IEEE Access 7: 21744-21755.
- . . ‘Multi-class Cell Segmentation using CNNs with F1-measure Loss Function.’ Contributed to the Proc. of 40th German Conference on Pattern Recognition (GCPR), Stuttgart.
- . . ‘Three-Dimensional Visualization of the Lymphatic Vasculature.’ In Lymphangiogenesis - Methods and Protocols, edited by , 1-18. New York, NY: Springer New York. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-8712-2_1.
- . . Barista - a graphical tool for designing and training deep neural networks. arXiv e-print:1802.04626: CoRR.
- . . Data Exploration in Natural Sciences using Machine Learning and Scientific Visualization Doctoral Thesis, Universität Münster.
- . . ‘Automatic non-invasive heartbeat quantification of Drosophila pupae.’ Computers in Biology and Medicine 93: 189-199.
- . . ‘Statistical permutation-based artery mapping (SPAM): A novel approach to evaluate imaging signals in the vessel wall.’ BMC Medical Imaging 17, No. 1: 36:1-36:11.
- . . ‘An enhanced multi-label random walk for biomedical image segmentation using statistical seed generation.’ Contributed to the Proc. of 18th Int. Confernce on Advanced Concepts for Intelligent Vision Systems (ACIVS), Antwerp, Belgium.
- . . ‘VIPAR, a quantitative approach to 3D-histopathology applied to lymphatic malformations.’ JCI Insight 2, No. 16: e93424.
- . . ‘CNN-based background subtraction for long-term in-vial FIM imaging.’ Contributed to the Proc. of 17th Int. Conf. on Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns (CAIP), Ystad, Sweden.
- . . ‘GERoMe - A novel graph extraction robustness measure.’ Contributed to the Proc. of Int. Workshop on Graph-Based Representations in Pattern Recognition (GbR), Anacapri, Italy.
- . . ‘An Efficient Geometric Algorithm for Clipping and Capping Solid Triangle Meshes.’ Contributed to the 12th Joint Conference on Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications (VISIGRAPP 2017) - Volume 1: GRAPP, Porto, Portugal.
- doi.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/MCG.2017.20. . ‘Interactive Exploration of Cosmological Dark-Matter Simulation Data.’ IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications 37, No. 2: 80-89. doi:
- . . ‘Automated Segmentation of Immunostained Cell Nuclei in 3D Ultramicroscopy Images.’ Contributed to the Proc. of 38th German Conference on Pattern Recognition (GCPR), Hannover, Germany.
- . ‘Visualize the Universe: Interactive Exploration of Cosmological Dark Matter Simulation Data.’ Contributed to the IEEE Visualization Conference 2015 October 25-30, Chicago, Il, USA.
- . . ‘SKInteract: An on-body interaction system based on skin-texture recognition.’ Contributed to the 15th IFIP TC 13 International Conference on Human–Computer Interaction, INTERACT 2015, Bamberg, Deutschland. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-22723-8_34.
- . . ‘Interactive Position-dependent Customization of Transfer Function Classification Parameters in Volume Rendering.’ Contributed to the Eurographics Workshop on Visual Computing for Biology and Medicine, VCBM 2015, Chester, England.