Participation in the Cluster of Excellence
- Deputy executive coordination
- Support of international fellowship programmes (Blumenberg Visiting Professorship, Visiting Fellows, Cooperation Partners)
- Concept to strengthen the international mobility of academics at the Cluster of Excellence
- Concept to support equal opportunities at the Cluster of Excellence
- Coordination of scientific cooperations
- Coordination of activities in the field „Digital Humanities“
- executive MBA in Higher Education and Research Management at Hochschule Osnabrück, University of Applied Sciences
- Studies of German and English philology and Journalism at the University of Leipzig and the University of Manchester, UK (degree: Magister Artium/German Master of Arts)
- deputy executive coordinator of the Cluster of Excellence "Religion and Politics"
- academic staff in the management of the Cluster of Excellence "Religion and Politics"
- scholarship holder of the programme "Frauen managen Hochschule" for academic staff members of the WWU Münster
- editor for children's literature (non-fiction) at Gerstenberg publishing house in Hildesheim
- freelance editor/translator/proofreader
- freelancer for medienblau in Leipzig (coordination, copy-editing)