Participation in the Cluster of Excellence
- Field of research A Transcultural entanglement and disentanglement
- Head of project A3-24 Entangled Gardens: Comparative Itineraries in the Arts, Religions and Politics of the Indian Ocean (16th-17th centuries)
- PhD "Civilizations of Asia and Africa" (South Asian Art History), Italian Institute of Oriental Studies, University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy.
- MA "Oriental Languages and Civilizations" (South Asian Studies), Dept. of Asian and African Studies, University of Naples L'Orientale, Italy.
- BA "Languages and Cultures of Asia and Africa" Faculty of Letters and Philosophy, University of Naples L'Orientale, Italy.
- IASH Fellow, Institute of Advanced Studies in the Humanities, University of Edinburgh.
- Visiting PhD candidate, research group “Empires, Colonialism and Post-colonial Societies” Institute of Social Sciences (ICS), University of Lisbon, Portugal.
- National scholarship award "Progetti Avvio di Ricerca" University of Rome "La Sapienza", Italy.
Articles in Journals
- ‘New Jesuit Sources on the Good Shepherd Rockery from Portuguese India: T he Garden of Shepherd s of Miguel de Almeida (1658).’ Journal of Jesuit Studies 6, No. 4: 577-597. doi: 10.1163/22141332-00604002. .
Articles in Edited Books
- . ‘Behind the Practice of Partnership; Seventeenth Century Portuguese Devotional Ivories of West India.’ In The Mercantile Effect on Art and Exchange in the Islamicate World, edited by , 114-123. London: Gingko Library.