Currently, no courses are available.
If you are interested in writing a BSc or MSc thesis or a dissertation in our working unit, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your own suggestions for theses within statistical, methodological or diagnostic areas of research are welcome. If you are interested in conducting a meta-analysis, you can choose a topic. We (intensely) supervise the statistical aspects. So far, we have supervised about 20 meta-analyses (some of them in cooperation with other working units), most of which were published in international journals.
Current topics for BSc/MSc theses:
The three meta-analyses will be conducted in cooperation with the University Oxford, GB, Department of Psychiatry:
- Pharmacological treatment of depression and anxiety in epilepsy
- Seizure threshold effects of antipsychotics and antidepressants in epilepsy
- Psychological treatments for anxiety in Parkinson’s or functional neurological disorders and/or seizures
- Development of statistical models for meta-analyses of rare events
- Meta-analytical simulation studies (in R)
- Suppressor structures in generalized linear models
- Optimal design of Thurstonian IRT-models
- Automatic generation of rule-based working memory tasks
- Analysis of reliability of SJT