Position at ITM
Working experience in the area of law is more than 8 years, author of more than 20 publications.
2006-2010: Bachelor of Law, Vadym Get’man Kyiv National Economic University
2011: Master of Law, Vadym Get’man Kyiv National Economic University
2014: PhD in commercial law and commercial procedure law Vadym Get’man Kyiv National Economic University
Thesis title: “Contract-Based Unions of Enterprises as Subjects of Economic Activity in Ukraine”. Thesis was defended in the Taras Shevchenko National University Kyiv.
Since Sept. 2021: Member of the Coordination Council on Access to Public Information
Since June 2021: Member of the Permanent Competition Commission on Selection of Candidates that are Nominated to the Group of Specialists on Access to Official Documents
Since April 2021: Member of the Working Group on methodological support of implementation of activities aimed on increasing of media literacy level of the population (within the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine)
2021 – 2022: Consultant of the Freedom of House in Ukraine
2019 – 2022: Independent national consultant of the Council of Europe
2015: Independent national consultant of the Council of Europe
Publications and researches
- Opryshko D. Freedom of artistic expression (overview of case-law of European Court of Human Rights) / https://www.ppl.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Freedom-of-artistic-expression.pdf?fbclid=IwAR36HEQu3a_qk7kmLw0VY8NmHzbRtgCgB6Mdu4M-Q4HccO2qi1lA3OTRMco
- Opryshko D. Finding balance between the right to freedom of speech and social networks’ regulation: Germany’s experience / https://cedem.org.ua/analytics/sotsmerezhi-nimechchyna/
- Opryshko D. Research for the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine “Cases made to the Council of Europe’s supported Platform for the Protection of Journalism and Safety of Journalists regarding Ukraine” (2020-2021);
- Opryshko D. Online Harms White Paper. How Britain combats online threats / https://blog.liga.net/user/dopryshko/article/35895
- Opryshko D. Follow-up to the comparative study “Blocking, filtering and take-down of illegal internet content” (done for the Council of Europe);
- Burmagin O., Opryshko L., Opryshko D. Freedom of speech during armed conflict (overview of case-law of European Court of Human Rights) / https://www.ppl.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Draft_Chapter_on_ECHR_preview.pdf
- Opryshko D. Judicial process loses its transparency / https://cedem.org.ua/analytics/sudovyjprotsesvtrachaye-glasnist/
- Opryshko D. Comparative study „Blocking, filtering and take-down of illegal internet content“ / https://rm.coe.int/CoERMPublicCommonSearchServices/DisplayDCTMContent?documentId=09000016806554c0
- Opryshko D. The person can be forgotten – but does it have the right to request it? / https://cedem.org.ua/analytics/lyudyna-mozhe-buty-zabutoyu-ta-chy-maye-vona-pravo-tse-vymagaty/
- Opryshko D. Internet belongs to everyone!.. But for how long? / https://cedem.org.ua/analytics/internet-nalezhyt-usim-ale-chy-nadovgo/
- Opryshko D. Ph. D. thesis “Contract-Based Unions of Enterprises as Subjects of Economic Activity in Ukraine”
- Opryshko D., Bartolacelli A. Coopeeration between enterprises: profiles of Ukrainian and European law / D. Opryshko, A. Bartolacelli // Law of Ukraine. – 2015. – No. 2.
- Opryshko D. Responsibility of Members of Contract-Based Unions of Enterprises for Liabilities of Unions / D. Opryshko // Law of Ukraine. – 2014. – No. 7.
- Opryshko D. Enterprise and union of enterprises in Ukraine (Empresa y Grupo Empresarial en Ucrania) / D. Opryshko // Revista Chilena de Derecho. – 2014. – Vol. 41. – No. 1. – P. 351-365, http://www.redalyc.org/pdf/1770/177031774016.pdf
- Opryshko D. Science park or corporation “science park” – approaches and suggestions / D. Opryshko // Legal Ukraine. – 2013. – No. 7/2013. – P. 70-75.
- Opryshko D. Legal regulation of name of contract-based combinations of entities / D. Opryshko // Edition of National University “Ostroh Academy”. “Law” Series. – 2013. – No. 1(7) : http://lj.oa.edu.ua/articles/2013/n1/13odidop.pdf
- Opryshko D. Corporation as one of the kinds of contract-based combinations of entities / D. Opryshko // Legal Ukraine. – 2013. – No. 4/2013. – P. 45-50.
- Opryshko D., Selianko I. Family circle and declaration of income / D. Opryshko, I. Selianko // Legal Week of Ukraine / August 9, 2011, No. 30-31.
- Opryshko D., Selianko I. Facilitation in establishing and running business from today? / D. Opryshko, I. Selianko // Legal Magazine / July-August, 2011 / No. 7-8 (110).
- Opryshko D. Comparative approaches to anticompetitive coordinated actions in Ukrainian law and legislative acts of European Union / D. Opryshko // Legal Ukraine, No. 10/2010.
- Countering the Infodemic in Ukraine: Combating the Spread of Rumors (I Annual International Conference “Human Rights in Digital Dimension”), https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=974569746709313
- Effectiveness of state and private interests protection in case of disinformation’s dissemination (Round table “Effectiveness of ways to protect public and private interests in case of dissemination of inaccurate information”), https://www.facebook.com/593987927368937/videos/256152085923284
- The right to freedom of artistic expression (Human Rights Forum “Freedom of expression during armed conflict in Ukraine), https://www.facebook.com/FreedomHouseUkraine/videos/1047174579444682
- Co-author of the Draft of Law on amendments to the Law of Ukraine on Television and Radio Broadcasting, No. 7397 of 12.2017, http://w1.c1.rada.gov.ua/pls/zweb2/webproc4_1?pf3511=63139
- Took part in preparation of the Law of Ukraine “On Amendments to Certain Laws of Ukraine Concerning Ensuring Transparency of Mass Media Ownership and Implementation of Principles of State Policy in the Sphere of Television and Radio Broadcasting” No. 674-VIII of 03.09.2015, https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/674-VIII#Text