If you don’t have a European bank account, that’s no problem. Just talk to our University Sports office – our staff there will help you to get registered. You’ll have to pay in cash there and then.
If you do have a European bank account, just follow these steps:
- First, choose you own preferred sport from the range we have on offer.
- Under the general description of the course you’ll find a table with information on the day, time, place and cost of the activity in question. In the right-hand column of the table there is also a button for making a firm booking.
- If you want to book the course, click on this button "buchen" (book). If the button isn’t green, it means that no booking is currently possible.
- Complete the booking form with your personal details. Spaces marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory, and the information given here is a necessary requirement for any booking.
- As evidence of their status, students must supply their matriculation number. University staff must give their office telephone number.
- In addition to this information, we also need your address, your bank account details for direct debit, your email address and – if available – your mobile phone number. We can contact you via email or on your mobile in urgent cases, e.g. if your course has to be cancelled.
- Please read our conditions of participation and confirm that you accept them.
- Then click on "weiter zur Buchung" (continue to booking).
- In the next window, please check to see that your details are correct. If they are, confirm this by clicking "verbindliche Buchung" (firm booking).
- You will receive an immediate confirmation of booking – which you must print out! This is then your University Sports semester ticket, which – together with your student ID card or your basic authorization, plus a valid photo – entitles you to take part in the sporting activity you have booked. In addition you will receive an email with your confirmation of registration, which includes a link enabling you to view and print out your conformation of booking for a few days more.
If you lose your University Sports semester ticket and can’t find it online anymore, please contact our staff at online support immediately.