The conference will focus on a broad range of topics which lie at the crossroads of mathematical physics and probability theory, where Herbert Spohn has made many fundamental contributions for several decades and have influenced entire generations of researchers.
- Michael Aizenman, (Princeton)
- Marek Biskup, (UCLA)
- Anton Bovier, (Bonn)
- Erwin Bolthausen, (Zurich)
- Sourav Chatterjee*, (Stanford)
- Francis Comets, (Paris)
- Ivan Corwin, (Columbia University)
- Jean-Dominique Deuschel*, (TU Berlin)
- Bernard Derrida, (Paris)
- Frank den Hollander, (Leiden)
- Patrik Ferrari, (Bonn)
- Tadahisa Funaki(Waseda University)
- Giambattista Giacomin, (Paris)
- Stefan Grosskinsky (Augsburg)
- Massimiliano Gubinelli(Bonn)
- Christian Hainzl,(Munich)
- Wolfgang König(Berlin)
- Claudio Landim(IMPA)
- Stephan Luckhaus(Leipzig)
- Jani Lukkarinen(Helsinki)
- Stefano Olla(Paris)
- Mario Pulvirenti(Rome)
- Jeremy Quastel(Toronto)
- Chiara Saffirrio(Basel)
- Benjamin Schlein(Zurich)
- Robert Seiringer, (Vienna)
- Sergio Simonella,(Lyon)
- Stefan Teufel(Tübingen)
- Fabio Toninelli(Vienna)
- Balint Toth*(Bristol/Budapest)
- S. R. Srinivasa Varadhan, (New York)
- Simone Warzel(Munich)
ScheduleThe scientific programme will start on June 20th and end on June 24th. Detailed programe to be announced.
RegistrationTo be announced. Please register using this link.
Support and Child CareChild care will be available free of charge for all participants of this event.
SponsorThis event is financed by the Cluster of Excellence Mathematics Münster.
The workshop takes place in a seminar center next to the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science in Münster which is located at (Google Maps):Einsteinstrasse 62
The address of the seminar center itself is Orleansring 12, but the building is not yet visible on many maps since it is new. The conference takes place in room SRZ 217 on the second floor.
The University of Münster is located in Münster, Germany. (An alternative spelling of Münster is Muenster - note that this is different from Munster, Germany!)
The airport Münster-Osnabrück (FMO) is located 30 km from Münster. Shuttle service by bus to Münster central station is available (45 min). The international airport Düsseldorf (DUS) offers a variety of international flights. The train ride to Münster central station takes 90 minutes. Details about connecting trains are available at bahn.de.
Münster is well connected by train. For details see bahn.de.