Phone: +49 251 83 - 32751
University of Münster
Department of Computer Science
Consultation hour: by appointment
- . . ‘Visual ensemble analysis to study the influence of hyper-parameters on training deep neural networks.’ In Machine Learning Methods in Visualisation for Big Data, edited by .: The Eurographics Association. doi: https://doi.org/10.2312/mlvis.20191160. [Accepted]
- . . ‘Deploying Deep Learning into practice: A case study on fundus segmentation.’ Contributed to the Proc. of 23rd Conference in Medical Imaging, Understanding and Analysis, Liverpool, UK. [Accepted]
- . . ‘Deep distance transform to segment visually indistinguishable merged objects.’ Contributed to the Proc. of 40th German Conference on Pattern Recognition (GCPR), Stuttgart.
- . . ‘A video processing pipeline for intraoperative analysis of cerebral blood flow.’ Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization 2018. [Accepted]
- . . Barista - a graphical tool for designing and training deep neural networks. arXiv e-print:1802.04626: CoRR.
- . . ‘CNN-based background subtraction for long-term in-vial FIM imaging.’ Contributed to the Proc. of 17th Int. Conf. on Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns (CAIP), Ystad, Sweden.
- . . ‘Robust Face Recognition using Key-point Descriptors.’ In VISAPP 2015 - Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications, Volume 2, Berlin, Germany, 11-14 March, 2015, edited by , 447-454.: SciTePress.