The Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License applies to all works published by Teiresias Journal Online unless otherwise noted. Licence code is CC-BY-NC. Click here for licence deed.
Authors retain copyright of the work. They agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Teiresias Journal Online may authorize third-party publishers and aggregators to include the Article in databases or other services. Examples of such third parties include JSTOR, EBSCO etc.
- The copyright information appears on the bottom of the first page of article contributions in the following manner: Bibliographic reference © Author name, year. License Agreement: CC-BY-NC (permission to use, distribute, and reproduce in any medium, provided the original work is properly attributed and not used for commercial purposes).
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.