SAFIR - Research funding support
- stands for “Servicestelle Antragsberatung zu Forschungsförderungsprogrammen aus nationalen und internationalen Ressourcen” (Service centre offering advice on applications for research funding programmes financed through domestic and international resources) and thus advises on all questions regarding domestic and international funding programmes for research projects at the University of Münster,
- offers support when it comes to raising external funds from research funding programmes,
- informs about research funding programmes and tendering procedures of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation), the federal and regional ministries, foundations, and other domestic and international sponsors,
- advises established researchers, in particular regarding Collaborative Research Centres, research groups, graduate schools, research schools,
- advises young researchers in particular on their own applications
- points the way towards research funds dedicated to finding alternatives to animal experimentation
- offers advice regarding the calculation of income-generating projects (project planner)
- provides information on how to finance study trips: search engine FuF – Forsch und Fahr (Research and Travel)
- maintains contact with partners from important sponsors.
We will be glad to advise you in English.
The flyer can be downloaded here.