Location and equipment
You find the classrooms SRZ 102 and 103 in the "Seminarraumzentrum", Orléans-Ring 12 on the first floor.
A map of the WWU offers an overview plan.
- 2 rooms with 24 seats each, plus a seat for the lecturer
- air conditioning system
Hardware equipment per room
- 25 Zero-Clients LG 23CAV42k-B in multifunctional tables with a mechanic, closable system to hide the monitors
- HD-Beamer and media cupboard with VGA- and HDMI-port
Current software programs of the virtual desktops ("Schulungen")
*currently being updated (July2018)
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015
- Citavi 5.7
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Silverlight 5.1
- Notepad++ 18.104.22.168
- OpenOffice 4.1.3
- PhotoLine 19.01
- IBM SPSS Statistics 24
- Matlab R2017a
- R 3.4.2
- RStudio 1.0.153
- Java 8
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Sophos Antivirus
- QGIS 2.18.13
- GRASS GIS 7.2.1
- VLC Media Player
Do you want to use the classrooms for your lecture?
Please check in advance, if the technical equipment of the room and the computers support your plans. In case of any questions, don´t hesitate to contact us. We provide you with advice.
Booking proceeds in two-steps:
- Booking of the room with the central room allocation or directly via HIS-LSF.
- Booking of the computer technique via the ZIV. Please write an email to email@example.com.
Please take into consideration, that we can confirm the booking of the computer technique only after the room booking has been confirmed by the central room allocation.
Do you have questions regarding the equipment and the usage of the rooms or a malfunction? Please apply to:
Consulting contact person: Manuela Papke Email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +49 251 83-31651 Keys for the rooms: ZIV-Servicedesk (mo to fr
8 to 12 a.m. & 1 to 4 p.m.)
+49 251 83-31700 Technical malfunction:
ZIV-Servicedesk (mo to fr
8 to12 a.m. & 1 to 4 p.m.)
+49 251 83-31700 Other faults or emergency cases
facility management (mo to fr 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
+49 251 83-35161
+49 251 83-33710
HKW (when the building is closed) +49 251 83-33333
You cand find all organizational information regarding the usage of the multifunctional rooms here:
Please take the instructions for the treatment of the special tables into consideration: