04-06 October 2018
Multilevel Molecular Assemblies: Structure, Dynamics and Function Transregio 61 (TRR 61)
Please use Mozilla Firefox to view the video
Welcome to the TRR 61 - the first international Collaborative Research centre funded by the German Science Foundation (DFG), which started in 2008 and was positively evaluated by the DFG for a second funding period until 2016.
The TRR 61 is implemented as a close cooperation of nanoscientists (physicists, chemists, and material scientists) from the Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster (WWU) with Chinese nanoscientists (chemists and physicists) from the Tsinghua-University and the Chinese Academy of Sciences, both Beijing.
Birthday Symposium for Prof. Dr. Harald Fuchs
On Wednesday 04 May 2016 a Mini-Symposium will be held including six young top speakers:
- Bernd Gotsmann (IBM Zurich Research Laboratory)
- Harry Mönig (CeNTech, Münster)
- Britta Trappmann (MPI-MBM, Münster)
- Laura Hockaday (CiM, Münster)
- Carsten Schuck (ASML, Eindhoven)
- Michael Hirtz (INT/KIT, Karlsruhe)