Linked communal sponsorship for children– effect oriented quality management and improvement of the chance to access for vulnerable target groups (2015-2018) (Module SKILLS)
- Effect oriented quality management and improvement of the chance to access for vulnerable target
The topic of the research association is the analysis of the communal health promotion through linked, life-oriented offers and their effect on health of children with special focus to vulnerable target groups. Five research partner analyse the interaction health promoting offers in communal prevention networks and the resulting effects on health through an interdisciplinary perspective. An additional topic is the interconnection of communal actors and the transfer of knowledge through an internet portal.
Central research question
-Does the concept of communal prevention network accomplish a substantial contingent to the improvement of children’s health and the degradation on health related inequalities?
- How can practical actors check this contingent in the future?
The analysis of the offers to health promotion in the involved model commune targeting the clarification of following questions
-supply situation (which preventive offers are present?)
- Structure of offers (How are the offers horizontal, i.e. between the settings of a phase of life and vertical, i.e. phases of life overall linked)
- Acceptance (are the offers accomplish the target group?)
-Qualitative impact analysis of target groups and communal actors
- Quantitative outcome analysis (are there measurable effects on health of the children?)
- Practical guideline to plan and implement prevention networks and design of new offers
- Transfer of knowledge and promotion of the interconnection communal actors through an internet based communication platform
- Development of qualification offer in the section pm linked communal health promotion ( academic trainees Public Health as well as apprenticeship and advanced education modules for practice)
The research association accounts to the integrated approach of the prevention networks through an inter- and transdisciplinary study design. There will be a coordination of the methodical procedure as well as a common analysis and integration of the research findings. The aim is the development of recommendations for a target group oriented design of linked communal health promotion, with special look at relevant interfaces and crossings (e.g. kinder garden / primary school). Therewith does the research project achieve an important share to quality management linked, life- oriented communal health promotion.
Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF); Universität Münster;