Bachelor of Science in Psychology (B.Sc.)
The degree programme „Bachelor of Science in Psychology” at the WWU Münster is an academic, undergraduate course of study, which leads to the first career qualifying degree in Psychology (“B.Sc. in Psychology”). It conveys scientific foundations and specialized knowledge in psychology, as well as methodological competencies and occupational qualifications. The bachelor’s degree programme takes a total of six semesters to complete (180 ECTS credits, total). The language of instruction is German. The possibility of specialization in a certain field of study is first provided for at the master’s level. A “B.Sc. in Psychology “ entitles the holder to take up a consecutive master’s programme in psychology.
The Bachelor of Science in Psychology at the WWU was honored with the quality seal by the DGPs in early 2017.
- Questions and answers to B.Sc. in Psychology
- Course and lecture offerings
- B.Sc. programme information and regulations
- Information on exam policies
- Information on bachelor's thesis and thesis offers
- Information to internships and internship offers
- To online application-information from the Student Registration Office
- Link to the Student Advisory Office