Research Topics and Interests
- Impact of war and forced migration on mental health
- Transcultural psychotherapy
- Treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder and depression
- trauma-related guilt and survivor guilt
- Systematic reviews and meta-analyses of mental health services
WHO Collaborating Centre for Research and Training in Mental Health and Service Evaluation
Università di Verona, Italy
Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, WWU Münster
Coordination ReCAP: Culturally Adapted Psychotherapy for Refugees
2018 - 2019
Clinical Psychology und Psychotherapy, WWU Münster
2017 - 2018
Germany Scholarship ProTalent, WWU Münster
2016 - 2018
Master of Science (M.Sc.), Clinical Psychology and Experimental Psychopathology
2013 - 2015
Teaching Assistant; Psychometrics and Statistics
Technical University Braunschweig
2012 - 2016
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Psychology (with honors/distinction)
Technical University Braunschweig
- Efficacy of Psychological Interventions for PTSD in Distinct Populations - An Evidence Map of Meta-Analyses using the Umbrella Review Methodology. Clinical Psychology Review, 100(102239). doi: 10.1016/j.cpr.2022.102239. ().
- 10.1136/bmjopen-2022-061274. (). Culturally Adapted Cognitive-Behavioural Group Therapy for Mental Disorders in Refugees plus Problem Solving Training (ReTreat): Study Protocol for a Multicentre Randomised Controlled Trial. BMJ Open, 12(e061274). doi:
- . (). The relationship of trauma-related guilt with PTSD symptoms in adult trauma survivors: A meta-analysis. Psychological Medicine, 52, 2201–2211. doi: 10.1017/S0033291722001866.
- . (). A network meta-analysis of psychosocial interventions for refugees and asylum seekers with PTSD. BMJ, 6, e005029. doi: 10.1136/bmjgh-2021-005029.
- . (). Study quality and efficacy of psychological interventions for posttraumatic stress disorder: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Psychological Medicine, 51(8), 1260–1270. doi: 10.1017/S0033291721001641.
- . (). A potential impact of physical distancing on physical and mental health. A rapid narrative umbrella review of meta-analyses on the link between social connection and health. BMJ Open, 11:e042335. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2020-042335.
- . (). Physical activity interventions on psychological outcomes in refugee, asylum seeker and migrant populations: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 54, 101901. doi: 10.1016/j.psychsport.2021.101901.
- . (). Psychological interventions for post-traumatic stress disorder and depression in refugees. A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy., 27, 489–503. doi: 10.1002/cpp.2446.
- . (). Effects of rule uncertainty on cognitive flexibility in a card-sorting paradigm. Acta Psychologica, 190, 53–64. doi: 10.1016/j.actpsy.2018.07.002.
Morina, N., Hoppen, T. H. & Kip, A. (2021). Two meta-analyses of study quality and efficacy of psychological interventions for pediatric and adult PTSD. Annual Congress of the European Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Therapies (EABCT). Belfast, UK.
Morina, N. & Kip, A. (2019). Psychotherapy for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Depression in Young and Adult Refugees. A Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trial. 9th World Congress of Behavioural and Cognitive Therapies (WCBCT). Berlin.