Major Research Interests
- Methods of personnel selection
- Forced-choice tests
- Leadership in organizations
- Workplace health management
- Bürkner, P. C., Schulte, N., & Holling, H. (in press). On the statistical and practical limitations of Thurstonian IRT models. Educational and Psychological Measurement. doi: 10.1177/0013164419832063 PDF
- Schulte, N. & Thielsch, M. T. (in press). Evaluation of firefighter leadership trainings. International Journal of Emergency Services. doi: 10.1108/IJES-03-2018-0020 PDF
Talks & Workshops
- Kleinkorres, R. & Schulte, N. (2018). Statistical methods in psychological research: A revision course. Institute of Psychology, October 29-31, 2017, Münster, Germany.
- Schulte, N. (2018). I’m very gifted and super sexy! The (im)possibility of faking resistant personality questionnaires. Cusanuswerk PhD Congress, October 25, 2018, Münster, Germany.
- Schulte, N., Götz, F. M., Partsch, F., Goldmann, T., Smidt, L., & Meyer, B. (2018). Linking diversity and mental health: Task conflict mediates the association between perceived subgroups and emotional exhaustion. In J. Wegge & B. Meyer (Chairs), The influence of team diversity and team faultlines on team processes and well-being. Symposium conducted at the 51st DGPs congress, September 17, 2018, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Schulte, N. (2018). Diversity and mental health. 10th Saxon colloquium of doctoral candidates in industrial and organizational psychology, July 6, 2018, Chemnitz, Germany.
- Schulte, N. (2017). Leadership behavior and employee health. Chemnitz University of Technology, December 6, 2017, Germany.
- Schulte, N. (2017). Introduction to meta-analysis. Workshop at the Institute of Psychology, November 6, 2017, Münster, Germany.
- Scharfen, J. & Schulte, N. (2017). Statistical methods in psychological research: A revision course. Institute of Psychology, October 23-25, 2017, Münster, Germany.
- Doctoral scholarship German National Academic Foundation (Studienstiftung)
- Doctoral scholarship Cusanuswerk