The expected impact for formal/informal carers include:
- New health promotion skills which will improve the quality and range of the work and services they can provide.
- The possibility to improve the relationship between carers and care recipients through positive, healthy living activities carried out together.
- Improvement in physical functionality among older people can lead to less of a dependence on carers for everyday tasks.
The expected impact for care recipients include:
- Avoiding hospitalisation and promoting autonomy and healthy living.
- New activities to liven up the daily routine, particularly for older people who are housebound.
- Motivation to be active in daily living.