Einführung in die Theorie des Quantenchaos (Sommersemester 2015)
Dr. M. Engel
In Sommersemester 2015 this lecture course will be conducted in English.
--> Introduction to the Theory of Quantum Chaos
- Nonlinear dynamics and chaos in dynamical systems
- “Quantum Chaos: Is There Any?”
- Quantum localization
- Quantum-mechanical stochastic webs
- Microwave resonators and quantum billiards
- Random matrices
- Semiclassical mechanics, periodic orbit theory
The lectures will be conducted in six block sessions on weekends:
- 20.06.2015 (Saturday)
- 21.06.2015 (Sunday)
- 28.06.2015 (Sunday)
- 04.07.2015 (Saturday)
- 05.09.2015 (Saturday)
- 06.09.2015 (Sunday)
from 10 am to 4 pm, in lecture hall 404, Institute for Theoretical Physics.
You are welcome to join, even if you could not attend the introductory session on 17.04.2015 — in that case you are kindly asked to let me know as soon as possible..
Contact/Information: Dr. Martin Engel, engel(at)uni-muenster.de, 0151-16810091, Institute for Theoretical Physics