You can download different precompiled binaries of FIMTrack, as well as the FIMTrack manual here. Furthermore, take a look at the gallery for a video tutorial of how to use FIMTrack and to see the overall FIM Imaging Workflow.
If you use FIMTrack for your research please cite FIMTrack as follows:
Risse B, Berh D, Otto N, Klämbt C, Jiang X (2017) FIMTrack: An open source tracking and locomotion analysis software for small animals. PLOS Computational Biology 13(5): e1005530.
- (28.11.2016) An updated version of the standalone FIMTrack program for Mac OS X (X64; i5/i7) is now available.
- (19.08.2016) There may be are some problems regarding the standalone version of FIMTrack and Mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11. However, you could try to build FIMTrack from source by following the instructions provided at GitHub or you could try the Windows version.
- (04.02.2016) Second update of the recommended Mac OS and Windows versions. Several Bugs are removed. OpenCV is updated to version 2.4.11 and the UI uses now Qt 5.5.1.
- (24.09.2014) Recommended Mac OS and Windows version are updated. Several Bugs are removed and new features are added.
- (06.06.2014) Mac OS versions are precompiled for Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) only because of an incompatibility of Qt (v.4) and C++11 in older Mac OS systems.
- (06.06.2014) New Larva tap added to the results viewer for basic plotting. Larva tab is integrated into Windows and Mac OS 10.9 i5/i7 version. Plots in the larva tab uses QCustomPlot. The manual will be updated soon.
Please provide contact information. An E-Mail will be sent containing the download link.
|FIMTrack v2 Manual||Download|
|FIMTrack v1 Manual||Download|
|FIM test images||Download|
Ground Truth Dataset
|FIMTrack Validation Data + MATLAB Scripts||Download|
FIMTrack Source Code
The source code of FIMTrack is available at Github. FIMTrack has been build and tested successfully on recent Linux Mint systems, Mac OS X Mavericks as well as Windows 7.
Flies In Cube Source Code
A java program simulating several flies flying around in a cube is avalable at Github. This program can be used to test 3D tracking algorithms.