Anusha M. Krishnan
I am a postdoc in mathematics at the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster.
Previously I was a postdoc at Syracuse University. I received my PhD in 2019 at the University of Pennsylvania, where my advisor was Wolfgang Ziller. I did my undergraduate studies at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur, India.
My primary research interests are in Differential Geometry and Geometric
Analysis. In particular, Lie group actions, cohomogeneity one manifolds, metrics of positive and non-negative curvature, Ricci flow, prescribing Ricci curvature.
Here is a copy of my CV.
PAPERS AND PREPRINTS
- Ricci flow does not preserve positive sectional curvature in dimension four [with R. G. Bettiol]
Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations, to appear. arXiv:2112.13291
- Prescribing Ricci curvature on a Product of Spheres [with T. Buttsworth]
Ann. Mat. Pura Appl., 201 (2022), 1–36. arXiv:2010.05118
- Diagonalizing the Ricci tensor
J. Geom. Anal., 31 (2021), 5638–5658. arXiv:1912.12686
- Four-dimensional cohomogeneity one Ricci flow and nonnegative sectional curvature [with R. G. Bettiol]
Comm. Anal. Geom., 27 (2019), no. 3, 511–527. arXiv:1606.00778
- Making Matrices Better : Geometry and topology of polar and singular value decomposition [with D. DeTurck, A. Elsaify, H. Gluck, B. Grossmann, J. Hoisington, J. Zhang]
Notices Amer. Math. Soc., 64 (2017), no. 8, 876–886. arXiv:1702.02131 Published version
Mathematisches Institut, WWU Münster
: anusha [dot] krishnan [at] uni-muenster [dot] de
: SRZ 332