Anusha M. Krishnan
I am a postdoc in mathematics at the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster.
Previously I was a postdoc at Syracuse University. I received my PhD in 2019 at the University of Pennsylvania, where my advisor was Wolfgang Ziller. I did my undergraduate studies at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur, India.
My primary research interests are in differential geometry and geometric
analysis and my work uses techniques from Lie group actions and differential equations.
Specifically, I study questions connected to the Ricci curvature tensor on manifolds with
symmetry, in particular homogeneous spaces and cohomogeneity one manifolds.
PAPERS AND PREPRINTS
- Ricci flow does not preserve positive sectional curvature in dimension four [with R. G. Bettiol]
- Prescribing Ricci curvature on a Product of Spheres [with T. Buttsworth]
Ann. Mat. Pura Appl., 201 (2022), 1–36. arXiv:2010.05118
- Diagonalizing the Ricci tensor
J. Geom. Anal., 31 (2021), 5638–5658. arXiv:1912.12686
- Four-dimensional cohomogeneity one Ricci flow and nonnegative sectional curvature [with R. G. Bettiol]
Comm. Anal. Geom., 27 (2019), no. 3, 511–527. arXiv:1606.00778
- Making Matrices Better : Geometry and topology of polar and singular value decomposition [with D. DeTurck, A. Elsaify, H. Gluck, B. Grossmann, J. Hoisington, J. Zhang]
Notices Amer. Math. Soc., 64 (2017), no. 8, 876–886. arXiv:1702.02131 Published version
Mathematisches Institut, WWU Münster
: anusha [dot] krishnan [at] uni-muenster [dot] de
: SRZ 332