2020 - Professor (W2) at University of Münster (Germany), Physical Chemistry
2017 - Emmy Noether Research Group on “Programmable self-assembly of topographic nanoparticles”
2016-2020 Endowed Evonik-Juniorprofessor on Polymer and colloid Science, Department of Physical Chemistry, University of Duisburg-Essen (Germany),
2013-2015 Postdoc in an ERC advanced grant project of Prof. Olli Ikkala, Department of Applied Physics, Aalto University School of Science (Finland),
2008-2012 Graduate student in the group of Prof. Axel H.E. Müller, Macromolecular Chemistry, University of Bayreuth, Germany; Ph.D. in Chemistry with summa cum laude on “Bottom-up Self-Assembly across Hierarchies: From Triblock Terpolymers to Patchy Particles to Colloidal (Co-)Polymers”
2007 Diploma in Chemistry, Macromolecular Chemistry, University of Bayreuth, Germany
- 2019 Reimund Stadler Prize (German Chemical Society)
- 2019 Zsigmondy Award (German Colloid Society)
- 2018 Dannie-Heineman-Award (Göttingen Academy of Sciences and Humanities)
- 2017 Emmy Noether Independent Young Researcher Group (DFG)
- 2013 Otto-Warburg-Award, Bayreuth, Germany
Invited keynote and speaker addresses on international conferences
11/2019 37th Australasien Polymer Symposium (Keynote Lecture), Sunshine Coast, Australia;
11/2019 Soft Matter Materials Symposium, QUT, Brisbane, Australia;
04/2019 Spring Meeting of the German Physical Society (Keynote Lecture), Regensburg, Germany
02/2019 Macromolecular Colloquium 2019, Freiburg, Germany
09/2018 SACS 2018 (Keynote Lecture), Bordeaux, France
08/2018 256th ACS Meeting, Boston, USA
07/2018 IUPAC MACRO 2018 (Keynote Lecture), Cairns, Australia
05/2018 Sino-German Young Scientist Forum, Donghua University, China
03/2018 Joint Symposium Energy Materials Sci. & Tech., University of Tsukuba, Japan
07/2017 16th international conference on clay, Granada, Spain
06/2017 9th International Symposium MMOPS, St Petersburg, Russia
10/2016 63. SEPAWA Congress, Fulda Germany
07/2016 Polymer Conference 2016, Warwick, UK
12/2015 Pacifichem2015 (Plenary Lecture), Honululu, Hawaii
05/2015 Statistical Physics and Mechanics of Forms & Shapes, Mariehamn, Åland
Invited talks to universities and research institutes
07/2019 Colloquium, University of Wuppertal, Germany
06/2019 MChG Lecture, Technical University of Munich, Germany
06/2019 Interview ERC Starting Grant, Brussels, Belgium
01/2019 GDCh Lecture, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany
11/2018 2nd Materials Chain Conference, University of Bochum, Germany
11/2018 Dannie-Heineman Award Lecture, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Germany
05/2018 Presentation at the ECUST, Shanghai China
05/2018 Polymer Seminar, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou China
04/2018 Physics Lecture, University of Trondheim, Norway
03/2018 Polymer-Seminar, Technical University of Dortmund, Germany
02/2018 CENIDE Conference, Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
12/2017 SFB colloquium (SFB985), RWTH Aachen, Germany
11/2017 CENIDE Anniversary, Binnenschifffahrtsmuseum, Duisburg, Germany
10/2017 8th Young Chemists‘ Symposium Ruhr, MPI Mühlheim, Germany
09/2017 Interactive Materials Talks, DWI RWTH Aachen, Germany
06/2017 Physics Colloquium, University Luxembourg, Luxembourg
03/2017 GDCh Lecture, UDE, Germany
02/2017 GDCh Lecture, University of Bielefeld, Germany
01/2017 SFB Colloquium, University of Bayreuth, Germany
01/2017 CENIDE Science Talk, Nano Energy Technic Center, Duisburg, Germany
06/2016 Kolloquium Ernst-Berl-Institut, TU Darmstadt, Germany
06/2016 PC Colloquium, University Hamburg, Germany
05/2016 Phys. Colloquium, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany
05/2016 CENIDE Science Talk, Nano Energy Technic Center, Duisburg, Germany
05/2015 Brown Bag Seminar, Aalto University, Espoo, Finland
02/2015 Melville Seminar, University Cambridge, UK
12/2014 Rising Star Program, FAU, Nürnberg, Germany
06/2014 MPI for Colloids and Interfaces, Potsdam, Germany
Collaborations (alphabetical order)
- Prof. Oleg Borisov, les Matériaux UMR Pau, France, "Theoretical analytics of block copolymer physics"
- Prof. Marcelo Diaz, Aarhus University, Denmark, "Topological defects in block copolymer systems"
- Jun.-Prof. Michael Giese, UDE, Germany, "Photoresponsive hydrogen-bonders in morphing microparticles"
- Prof. Olli Ikkala, Aalto University, Finland, "Tough Bionanocomposites"
- Prof. Pierangolo Metrangolo, Politecnico di Milano, Italy, “Halogen-bonding in triblock terpolymer materials”
- Dr. Markus Müllner, USYD, Australia, "Polymer architectures for cell delivery"
- Dr. Arash Nikoubashman, Johannes Gutenberg University, Germany. „Modeling of confinement assembly of block copolymers”
- Prof. Thomas Russell, Amherst University, USA, "Topological particles at interfaces"
- Dr. Silvia Vignolini, University of Cambridge, UK, "Photonic block copolymer materials"
- Jun.-Prof. Jens Voskuhl, UDE, Germany, "Fluorescent micelles with AIE for cell imaging"
- Jun.-Prof. Dominik Wöll, RWTH Aachen University, Germany, "Super resolution tracking of single molecules"