Prof. Dr. Fernando Batista da Costa
Owner of the Brazil Chair of the University of Münster from 2012 - 2013 at the Institute for Pharmaceutical Biology and Phytochemistry. Topic of his research: In silico‐tools to assess the bio‐and chemodiversity of Natural Products with respect to their potential as new lead compounds againts Neglected Diseases.
Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas de Ribeirão Preto, Departamento de Ciências Farmacêuticas.
Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas de Ribeirão Preto - USP
Vila Monte Alegre
14040903 - Ribeirão Preto, SP - Brasil
Telefone: (16) 36020661
Fax: (16) 36024178
CNPq Profile(Portuguese): http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4727951E1
USP Profile(Portuguese): http://www.asterbiochem.org/team/febcosta
Publication List: http://www.asterbiochem.org/team/febcosta/publications
ResearchGate Profile: http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Fernando_Da_Costa
- Born: March, 20th 1968
- 1986 - 1989: Graduation, Pharmacy (University of São Paulo, Brazil)
- 1989 - 1992: Master Degree, Organic Chemistry (Natural Products Chemistry), University of São Paulo
- 1992 - 1996: Ph.D., Organic Chemistry (Natural Products Chemistry), University of São Paulo
- 1996: Professor, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Ribeirao Preto, University of São Paulo
- 2003 - 2005 and 2006: Post Doctoral Research, Chemoinformatics, Computer-Chemie Centrum, Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
- Since 10/2008: Associate Professor, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences in Ribeirao Preto, University of São Paulo
- 2010 - 2012: Director of the Natural Products Division of the Brazilian Chemical Society
- Since 2011: Member of the Editorial Board/Section Editor (Natural Products Chemistry) of the Brazilian Journal of Pharmacognosy
- Since 2012: Member of the Brazilian Pharmacopoeia Committee (Comitê Técnico Temático (CTT) de Farmacopeia Brasileira).