Team des Arbeitsbereichs
- Physiological and physical profiling of female footballers
- Monitoring techniques/models/systems of fatigue and recovery in elite sport
- Science in football
- Performance physiology in elite sports
- Post Graduate Scholarship 'Science and Health in Football'. Awarded by the Institute for Sport and Preventive Medicine, Saarbrücken, Germany. Funded by the German Academic Exchange Service.
- PhD Candidate in Sports Medicine, Institute for Sports and Preventive Medicine, Saarland University, Germany
- MSc. Sport and health science; University of Exeter, England.
- BSc. (Hons). Health, fitness and physical activity; University college Plymouth St. Mark and St. John, England.
- Lecturer in Human Performance & Exercise Science, WWU, Münster, Germany
- Social Media Coordinator for the Journal 'Science and Medicine in Football'
- Research assistant at the Institute for Sports and Preventive Medicine, Saarland, Germany
- Effects of menstrual cycle on physical match performance in elite female football players. In World Conference of Science in Soccer, Rennes, France. ().
- Individual Patterns in Blood-Borne Indicators of Fatigue - Trait or Chance. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 31(3), 608-619. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0000000000001390. ().
- The intra- and inter-rater reliability of the soccer injury movement screen (sims). International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy, 12(1), 53-66. ().
- The effects of menstrual cycle phase on physical performance in female soccer players. PLoS ONE, 12(3). doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0173951. ().
- The effects of self-reported menstrual cycle phase on physical football performance. In European College of Sport Science, Vienna, Austria. ().
- Short duration small sided football and to a lesser extent whole body vibration exercise induce acute changes in markers of bone turnover. BioMed Research International, 2016(null). doi: 10.1155/2016/3574258. ().
- A New Method to Individualize Monitoring of Muscle Recovery in Athletes. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance, 14. ().
- Impaired sleep and recovery after night matches in elite football players. Journal of Sports Sciences, 34(14), 1333-1339. doi: 10.1080/02640414.2015.1135249. ().
- Sleep and recovery in team sport: Current sleep-related issues facing professional team-sport athletes. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance, 10(8), 950-957. doi: 10.1123/ijspp.2014-0565. ().
- Individual patterns in blood-borne indicators of fatigue - fortuity or trait. In European College of Sport Science, Amsterdam, Netherlands. ().
- Effects of small-volume soccer and vibration training on body composition, aerobic fitness, and muscular PCr kinetics for inactive women aged 20-45. Journal of Sport and Health Science, 3(4), 284-292. doi: 10.1016/j.jshs.2014.07.003. ().
- European journal of applied physiology
- Journal of sport science
- Science and medicine in football
- Journal of strength and conditioning research