This page shows the courses which are offered by the Institute of Applied Physics. One finds the complete supply in the commented university calender.
- Practical Course on Photonics and Magnonics
- Practical Course on Nonlinear Physics
- Computer Based experimentation
(Practical Course on Informatics for bachelor students)
- Computerized Instrumentation
(Practical Course on Informatics for "2fach-Bacherlor" students)
- Advanced laboratory course in the "Institut für Angewandte Physik"
- Block practical course miniresearch
- Module Application of Physical Mesurement Techniques
- Part 1: Elektronics
- Part 2: Laser and Optical Measurement Techniques