2nd PhoSciNet Training School "From Fundamental Phosphorus Chemistry to Applications"Münster, Wed, March 30, 9 am to Fr, April 1, 12.30 am.
The PhoSciNet training school comprises lectures of leading experts in the field of phosphorus chemistry. It is the aim of the training school to follow the road from fundamental chemistry to new applications of compounds containing the fascinating element phosphorus.
- Neil Burford (Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada): Cationic Phosphorus Compounds
- Christian Müller (TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands): Low-Coordinate Phosphorus Compounds
- Maurizio Peruzzini (ICCOM-CNR, Florence, Italy): Introduction to Polyphosphorus-Compounds and Ligands
- Ian Manners (Bristol University, UK): Phosphorus-Containing Polymers
- Regis Réau (UMR CNRS, Rennes, France): π-Conjugated Materials
- Tom Nilges (TU München, Germany): Ion-Conducting Materials
- Jarl Ivar van der Vlugt (Universiteit van Amsterdam, The Netherlands): Phosphanes in Catalysis
- Gerhard Erker (Münster University, Germany): Chemistry of Frustrated Lewis Pairs
Registration is open for PhD students of research groups that are members of PhoSciNet. Reimbursement of accommodation and travel expenses is possible through PhoSciNet. Admission is generally limited to one participant per group.
Please use the application form provided at Downloads and mail the complete application until Feb 15th, 2011 to
Institut fuer Anorganische und Analytische Chemie
Dr. Jan J. Weigand
show print version of this page (Training School)